Laravel/Vues full stack developer
(Junior with 2 years exp)
Thailand / Vietnam
As soon as possible
Belaws, established in 2017, is the first of its kind legal tech platform disrupting the international law firm model to increase value for clients, lawyers and corporate experts. Belaws is operating in 7 countries (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Singapore, France and USA) and is a one-stop service platform for value-added legal advice, corporate secretary, tax and accounting services. At Belaws, we value smart work instead of hard work and offer the possibility to work remotely (WFH). We also aim to provide an environment for our team to thrive with the possibility to evolve within the company.
Belaws is increasing its dedicated development team. The position is open to any nationality.
- Collaborates with the company’s founders and the engineering team to implement functionalities as planned by the technical leaders and project management.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will be depending on your experience level and skills. We offer social security and paid holidays as well as the possibility to get an attractive bonus scheme.
The office is open from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM. We have two locations:
- Vietnam: in a nice office building in District 1, HCMC
- Thailand: in a nice office building at Phrong Pong, Bangkok
Technical skill sets
At least 2 to 3 years of significative experiences as a developer with at least the first 3 of those technologies
- VueJs and/or Angular is our main technologies and shall be known. (We could consider React background as well for exceptional candidates)
- Any PHP backend (Laravel would be considered as a plus) or at least proven track record of Nodejs backend development
- Mysql or any relational Database. Optional but strongly recommended.
- Graph QL – vuex store – optional
- Docker – optional
- Typescript – optional
Personal skill sets
- Ok to work in a startup setup within a small office
- Experience working with foreigners appreciated
- Practical English
Please fill in the form below or
"*" indicates required fields
We are open: Monday – Friday
9 am – 6 pm (UTC+7)