legal – blockchain
Business feasibility check
Before investing any substantial cost into starting your business, you should check whether or not your proposed blockchain activity is possible in Thailand. Thai laws and regulations may limit or directly affect the ability of the company to offer their proposed Blockchain services.
Our experts will analyse your business plan and provide detailed and reliable feedback to help you assess the chances of your business succeeding.
before you start
Quick and clear answers to your questions
at a fixed price from expert lawyers
Get quick answers to your questions
before starting a business
Our blockchain experts come from the Investment Funds industry and have compiled excellent real world knowledge, gained through relevant practice and experience since 2017 and the first ICO bubble. Our experts are on hand to provide clear and comprehensive feedback to any blockchain questions or queries you may have.
- What is the current legislative framework for blockchain in Thailand?
- How to handle accounting and taxes of a company holding crypto in Thailand?
- What is the process for a foreign company looking to establish a blockchain related business in Thailand?
- Would my blockchain business need to obtain a special license?
- Can my business be 100% foreign owned or do I need a Thai partner?
Other relevant pages
Book your Legal Consultation
Up to 1 hour.
With a lawyer & blockchain expert
5,000 THB / $150 USD / $150 USD
Blockchain Business Feasibility Check
The last 3 posts of our blog
We are open: Monday – Friday
9 am – 6 pm (UTC+7)