Accounting Manager – Thailand
As soon as possible
Belaws is a legal tech platform providing legal, corporate, accounting and compliance services in Southeast Asia. Our corporate partner is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join and support its fast growing team in Thailand.
At Belaws, we value smart work and offer the possibility to work remotely (WFH) from time to time. We also aim to provide an environment for our team to thrive with the possibility to evolve quickly to more senior positions within the group.
- Develop and manage the accounting team and support the junior accountants
- Achieve organizational objectives through guidance and management of the other accountants
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department (bookkeeping and tax filings, etc.)
- Be Responsible for managing and controlling the month-end account closing process for our clients
- Maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles such as TAS, IFRS, or other relevant principles and reporting schedules.
- Be responsible for accurate completion and timely submission on tax returns, withholding tax, VAT, corporate income tax as well as compliance with tax regulations
- Deal with external parties such as audit firms, banks and the Revenue Department, the Custom Department.
- Provide consultation on accounting and financial functions for our clients
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BA) or specialization in Accounting
- Strong accounting principle in IFRS, Thai GAAP (TAS) and Tax.
- Knowledge about Thai Revenue Code, Thai Custom Law and International trade Law (Double Taxation), Transfer Pricing
- Familiar with Xero
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and finance with managerial role
- Proficient in English (Report to Management Expat)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Thai nationals only
What we offer
- Responsibilities from day one
- A dynamic environment with a young and motivated team
- Office in Asoke area. Easy access by BTS, MRT and parking space available
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with flexibility possible
- Performance bonus
Please fill in the form below or
"*" indicates required fields
We are open: Monday – Friday
9 am – 6 pm (UTC+7)